Welcome to the Pacific Public Health Training for Metabolic Research website.
This consortium includes three Public Health Training Centers serving California, Nevada, Utah, Hawaii, and the Associated Pacific Territories. These Centers, located within Schools of Public Health, are:
Southwest Regional PHTC
Each Center provides face-to-face and online training, in addition to other activities, designed to strengthen the core competencies and capabilities of the public health workforce in the designated regions.
Each Center provides consulting services about the safe methods for workplace drug testing and opportunities for passing a drug test.
Here are some of the publications of our specialists:
THC detox guides
- Efficient THC Detox Shampoos That Work in 2021
- How To Lower Weed Tolerance 2 Times Faster With Science
- 1 Week Permanent THC Detox Instructions
- How To Detox THC in 24 Hours. Step By Step Guide
- Detox Drinks For Weed: What To Drink To Get Weed Out Of Your System
- THC Detox Guide. How To Get Weed Out Of Your System
THC detox remedies
- 14 Safe And Natural Home Remedies for Weed Detox + BONUS
- How to get THC out of the system with exercise. Instructions
- Does Nicotine Affect THC Detox?
- How to use activated charcoal for THC detox
- Does Fasting Help detox THC?
- Does Gatorade clean out THC?
- How To Use Lemon Juice For THC Detox
- Can you use water pills for THC detox?
- Best Vitamins to Detox THC
- This is How Does Alcohol Help Detox THC. Proved By Science
- Does Cranberry Juice and Pills Get Weed Out Of Your System?
- Does green tea detox THC and helps to pass a drug test?
- Does Niacin Clear Your System of THC
- Does Creatine Help You Pass a Drug Test?
- Is Goldenseal Effective for Detoxing for a Drug Test?
- Does apple cider vinegar clean your system of THC?
- Why You Can Fail a Drug Test From Second-Hand Marijuana Smoke
- How Long Does Weed Stay in the System Of a Skinny Girl
- Proven Ways to Pass a Drug Test for THC in 24 Hours
- Top 3 Marijuana Detox Kits to Pass Your Test with Flying Colors
- Fastest ways to get cocaine out of your system and pass a drug test
- How to use baking soda to pass a drug test: Instructions
- How Much Water to Dilute Urine For Drug Test and Pass
- How to Pass a Drug Test With Certo and Gatorade. Step by Step Instructions
- The Ultimate Guide to Passing a Supervised Drug Test
If you are interested in receiving more information about each Center or would like to inquire about possible training opportunities, please contact the person listed in the table for the Center covering your region or that includes the university closest to you.
To view a list of online training currently available through the PPHTC, please click here.
The Pacific Public Health Training Center (PPHTC) is a joint effort of the four California Schools of Public Health and the University of Hawaii’s School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene. As a member of the National Public Health Training Center Network, the goal of PPHTC is to develop and support effective public health training opportunities that address community health needs and are consistent with Healthy People 2020 objectives.
Dedicated to expanding the awareness of obesity and diabetes through research opportunities for both the veteran and non-veteran communities.
The areas in which we conduct research include:
- Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2
- The Metabolic Syndrome
- High Cholesterol
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Dercum’s disease
- Technology in glucose testing